COVID-19 – Domestic Green Waste Notice – Important
For garden waste bags ordered during the COVID 19 Pandemic we would ask the following:
- The bag will be delivered direct to your property.
- It will be placed out of the way. Please leave this bag for 48 Hours before using.
- On Filling the bag please place in a position where it can be safely accessed by our collection team.
- Please call to have bag collected. This will be collected 48 hours after the call and the bag was last filled.
- Any non-conforming waste, tissues or anything other than garden waste will result in the NON-COLLECTION of the bag.
- We fully appreciate your support in following the above guidance
Domestic Green Waste Collections
Have you ever needed to clear the garden or simply have a general tidy up but wondered what to do with all those trees, shrubs, plants and grass for example?
Here at Growing Beds Recycling Services, we provide a cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative to hiring a skip or to traipsing backwards and forwards to your local civic amenity site or nearby waste disposal outlet.
We will post out to you a sufficient supply of 1M³ green waste collection bags, and then simply collect them from you once full. The material will subsequently be transported to our licensed organics recycling facility, for processing into a natural organic and peat free PAS 100 compost.
For collections made within a 15 mile radius of our site, our charges are as follows:
1 Bag – £60
2 Bags – £72
3 Bags – £84
For collections made within a 25 mile radius of our site, our charges are as follows:
1 Bag – £72
2 Bags – £84
3 Bags – £96
Please book online to secure your bags today.
NB We’re extremely happy to collect from locations outside a 25 miles radius, but additional charges may apply. Please call our office for further information.