COVID 19 – Site Information – Important Please – Read Carefully
The GBRS Ltd Site is remaining open on weekdays 8am – 4pm to allow us to provide biomass into the renewable energy market. The site and its workforce have been given “Key Worker” status by DEFRA and the ESA. Please Note – No Public to visit the site until further notice
The following government rules are being strictly adhered to during this time and we would expect all drivers visiting the site to do the same.
1) All staff remain in their own workspace. Only 1 person per building and loading shovel drivers only use their own machine.
2) Each office member disinfects their workplace throughout the day. Each loading shovel driver disinfects their loading shovel in the morning and in the evening.
3) Staff eat separately with staggered lunch breaks.
4) Visitors to site (Public or Sales Reps) are not allowed during this current period.
5) Any remote working which can be done is being done.
6) Deliveries or collection of materials follow the policy below:
- On arrival to site remain in vehicle
- Weighbridge Operative will ask for any WTN info from you whilst you remain in the cab
- This will be entered onto weighbridge system and you will be allowed to tip or load
- If you have to leave the vehicle our yard staff will remain at a min 3 metre distance
- Once tipped or loaded please return to the weighbridge and remain in your vehicle
- Once weighed out the barrier will raise and you can leave
- All WTN Info and Weighbridge Tickets will be emailed. No paper will be accepted or given
- If card payments are required these will be done by phone
7) As per HSE Guidelines hand wash facilities are available to all drivers
- Please wash hands as per government guidelines
- Soap and hot water are provided
- Please dry your hands with the blue paper towel and then also wipe the sink and taps
- Deposit the blue paper towel in the outside 1100 bin
- The bin handle, door handles and tap will be sprayed with disinfectant after you leave